How much are HOA fee's in Kings Gate?

Asked by Whitney Hall, Fort Myers, FL Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

2
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Whitney,
Are you looking for yourself or for a customer. Kings Gate is a 55+ community. The HOA fees are $270 per month. There is a one time capital fee of $500 due at closing and there is a $100 application fee to the association. Golf fees are separate and are not required. They do have different golf packages to choose from. I can send you the Kings Gate homeowners manual and golf membership information if you would like. If I can answer any other questions or help in any way, let me know. I have sold homes in the community and am very familiar with it. Below is a blog I wrote about Kings Gate.

Kings Gate is a 55+ gated, golf community in Port Charlotte, FL. It is conveniently located near I-75 off of exit 170 on Kings Highway. It is close to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, fishing, boating, swimming, and beaches.

Kings Gate offers a wide variety of activities in addition to the 18-hole executive golf course such as billiards, softball, bridge, dancing, water aerobics, fitness, bocce court, library, craft room, lawn bowling, lighted clay tennis courts, pro shop, 30,000 square foot clubhouse, heated Olympic size pool and spa, and an on-site restaurant offering lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open to the public. Most of the people in the community motor around on their golf carts rather than driving their car.
The community even has their own year round activities coordinator. They play cards; have pot lucks, dances, socials, excursions, chorus, clubs, lectures and more. It is a casual, relaxing place to live. Even though it is a 55+ community, grandkids are always welcome to visit.

The community offers many home choices from 1,300 square foot to 2,000 square foot single family homes and golf villas. There is still time to build with some vacant lots available. Go to the sales center within the community and they would be happy to show you around. All of the homes have public water and sewer as well as underground utilities and lawn irrigation. Ground maintenance is included in the homeowner association fees. Most of the homes have 2 or 3 bedrooms, a garage and some have a golf cart garage. If you don’t plan to purchase a home, there are seasonal rentals available.

The Kings Gate Golf Club has annual and seasonal membership packages. They have a practice putting green, private and clinic golf lessons, rental golf clubs, golf leagues, and tournaments. Non-members can also golf. It is open to the public and all abilities are welcome to play.
To find out more information about this community and see photos you can go to their web site at: http://www.kingsgatehomes.com/.

You can view the listings in Kings Gate on my web page at http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Whitney,

The HOA fees for single family home are $270.00 per month and they included, Cable, Comm Pool, Escrow Resrv, Ground Mtnce, Manager, Public Insur, Rec Faclty, Security, Tennis Court. There are 10 homes currently for sale in Kings Gate some are 3 bedrooms 2 baths and others are 2 bedrooms 2 baths. The asking prices range from a low of $94,000 to a high of $189,900.

If I can help in anyway by answering any more questions or setting up a private showing for a home, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you, Vicki

Vicki Biehl, Realtor
941-628-6144
Biehlsells@gmail.com
http://www.sarasotacountyhomesales.com
Century 21 Aztec & Associates
“No Transaction Fees”
SMARTER.FASTER.BOLDER.