Freeman, Home Buyer in 94607

How much I should pay to different units (government, agent........)if I buy in a property by cash ?

Asked by Freeman, 94607 Mon Apr 27, 2009

How much I should pay to different units (government, agent........)if I buy in a property by cash compare to using loan ?

Answers

2
Freeman, Home Buyer, 94607
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Dear Nina Daruwalla,
Personal home use or as an investment property,what's the big different?
If age over 55, can be save more money? any benefit?
We don't have property in USA. Will move to USA from oversea(new immigrant) soon.
Nina Daruwal…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Dear Freeman,

You dont pay the agent, the Seller does. If you buy a property with Cash, you pay the purchase price and your closing costs which are not much since you dont have Loan costs if you buy with full Cash....you would have to pay City, County Transfer taxes and some other stuff, Also will depend in which City and County you buy a home......
Are you wanting to buy a property for Personal home use or as an investment property? That agin would be different......
When I work with Buyers, i sit down and discuss the entire process from start to finish and beyond and discuss different ways to buy...cash, 20% down payment and 80% Loan, then more cash down and less loan, and benefits of each way....along with my Loan officer who gives you a break up of costs with different methods.
Check out my website and call me 408-7773823, will be happy to take exceptional care of your Real Estate needs. Be well and Safe, regards,
Nina
Web Reference:  http://www.ninadaruwalla.com