How long of drive is it to Fort Carson from Pueblo West?

Asked by Melvin, Pueblo, CO Thu May 26, 2011

Answers

5
Matt Pickett, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Thu May 26, 2011
From my last trip I clocked it from McCullick Blvd off hwy 50 and took a short cut through pueblo west north area I think it was plattville and to the south gate it was 37 minutes. Hope this helps.
Web Reference:  http://EveryListingNow.com
Theresa Waker, Home Seller, Pueblo West, CO
Wed Jan 23, 2013
We live about ten mintues from 25 up by the Pueblo West Campground. It takes about 35-40 min to get to gate 20. They have opened gate 19 now and that cuts off a few minutes of our drive time. It's open Mon-Fri.
Dawndawn451, Home Owner, Pueblo West, CO
Tue Jan 15, 2013
I live off of Purcell Blvd on the North side of Pueblo West. We're 3 miles from Hwy 25. It takes us 25 minutes to get to gate 20. Depending where you're going on base you have to add 5-10 more minutes to your drive.
Dena Stevens, Agent, Canon City, CO
Wed Jul 27, 2011
From McCulloch Boulevard (not McCullick ) you should count on 45 minutes or more depending on traffic. I think Matt is trying to tell you to take N. Purcell not Platteville. (Platteville is a simi-circle that connects to N. Purcell.) Watch the speed limit on Purcell, the sheriff deputies like to lay wait for impatient drivers.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu May 26, 2011
Google it, you get several routes, the mileage and the expected travel time, and an extensive written direction and map break down! It is quite awesome how good Google can do it!