How long is the list for a parking spot? Where's the nearest train station?

Asked by Rena We, New York Tue Sep 4, 2012

I can only buy a coop that comes with a parking spot.

Answers

3
Mitchell Feldman’s answer
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Dear Rena:

There is no property attached to your question so it is impossible for us to answer. Most (99.99%) co-ops do not come with a parking space when you buy them, but there are some that have parking spaces to rent. At the same time, usually there are not enough spaces for every apartment in the building, hence most have a "waiting list' as you have mentioned. having said that, I do know of one or two that have parking spaces readily available. Contact me and we can discuss it further.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Rena
To be totally honest, Every Coop Building has a waiting list for parking, there are very few that come with a parking spot. It could be a year it could be 5 years?
in every building the list is different you would have to ask the management company that question
not pose it on trulia, we do not have that information. You can also put your name on every list
in every nearby building, you don't have to own there to rent a spot. Additionally, you can ask all
the supers they usually know which owners rent their spots. And check the laudry rooms, people
usually put up notes there.

good luck with your search
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
Jack Menashe, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Sep 4, 2012
You did not specify a prperty - let me know how I can help...

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Jack@sherestates.com