How long does it take to get a response regarding a showing from an agent in Greenfield, Indiana?

Asked by Mlb, Fort Myers, FL Mon Aug 24, 2009

Answers

3
Liz Michael, , Indianapolis, IN
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Usually, you should have a response the same day or within the next couple of days. Unfortunately, some agents don't think it is important for them to give feedback. No amount of phone calls and emails will change that.

Sometimes, if a client would possibly be in from out of town and looking at several properties over a short time, the response time might be longer due to the agent focusing on selling your house to whom he is showing it.

How long has it been since it was shown and what is your agent telling you?
Brian Hackman, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Nov 5, 2009
If it is your home and you have it listed with an agent and another agent showed your home to a buyer it should only take a couple of days for the buyers agent to get feed back to your agent. If not your agent should be calling to request some feed back. It all comes back to is your agent working for you. I live in Greenfield give me a call.

Brian Hackman
Principal Broker
TotalResourceRealty.Com
1-317-410-3722
Joe Shoemaker, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sorry to hear that you're not getting a good response. Please feel free to drop me a note and I'll do my best to get your questions answered on a timely basis.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
joe@joeshoe.com
Web Reference:  http://www.macduffrealty.com