How long do homes ususally stay on the market in the Tobyhanna, PA area?

Asked by Spethh, Tobyhanna, PA Fri Oct 7, 2011

We found a house that we like but it may be a while before the credit looks good enough to move, and buy. We are first time home buyers and live in NY now.

Answers

2
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Sat Oct 8, 2011
I checked the Pocono Mountain MLS & ran some statistics. In the last year there have been 641 listings with an average of 208 days on Market. This however includes all of Coolbaugh Township. If you would like more statistics I could run them for you.
I am from Arizona, but used to live in Pa. just need to know an estimate before we actually move to that area
Flag Sun Jul 30, 2017
I am looking to buy and flip houses in the Tobyhanna area, but wondering how long it usually takes to sell a house at a reasonable price
Flag Sun Jul 30, 2017
Margaret Kni…, Agent, tobyhanna, PA
Fri Oct 7, 2011
It basically depends on whether the home is priced aggressively. At a fair market price. But, it can be at times like rolling the dice. You can see a home you like and think it will be available in a few weeks then when you come back to see it its under contract. Other homes could be on a year or even more. Which house is it? contact me at dk1022@aol.com.