How is the demand for rentals in Lakes of Windermere vs. North Shore at Lake Hart Parcel in Lake Nona?

Asked by Shalala, 08820 Mon Apr 30, 2012

I would like to buy an investment property for long term rentals. I am trying to decide if getting a house in Windermere or Lake Nona would give more rentals. Particularly between Lakes of Windermere and North Shore at Lake Hart Parcel in Lake Nona.

Answers

4
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Variations on this question get asled so often that I've written a blog on it. So if you happen by this question you might find my blog useful: http://www.trulia.com/blog/mark_lemenager/2012/09/windermere…
Craig Rich, , Orlando, FL
Tue May 1, 2012
We specialize in residential property management. I agree with those who have already posted. Though we cover both areas, it seems Lake Nona is a more active market.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out. I look forward to seeing how we can help.

craig@rpmpremier.com
407-374-9101
Tue May 1, 2012
You should not see any great difference in the occupancy rate between these two areas. The difference will be in long term capital appreciation. Property in the Lake Nona area will grow more in value than property in Windermere. Windermere is developed, the jobs and opportunities there today will pretty much be the same in 5 or 10 years. Lake Nona is still in it's infancy. The medical city has only created a 1,000 or so of the 10,000 jobs it will bring to Lake Nona,
Raquel Berdi…, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Shalala,

As a realtor well acquainted with both areas, I would say that both areas are good rental investments. The difference between them is that Lake Nona is a new area, with enormous potential due to the Medical City and the influx of people that will result in a lot more people moving into the area.
Please let me know if rI can be of further help or answer any other questions.
raquel@orlandorealtyqueen.com
407-453-0292