How is the buying market in Brookline, specifically on Dean Road? thanks.

Asked by Peter, Brighton, MA Mon Sep 17, 2007

Answers

2
Susanna Stie…, , 02445
Thu Apr 30, 2009
The buying market in Brookline is active with buyers making offers and sellers accepting them.
Dean Rd. is in an area of lovely homes. The street itself acts as a through street for traffic at certain times of day because it connects between Washington Square with all its attractions and Route 9.
Jon Ernest, , Brookline, MA
Mon Sep 17, 2007
Brookline seems to be retaining it's value quite well currently. Dean Road is by Cleveland Circle, south of Beacon st. This means that it's close to the T, and quite desirable, however it's further away from the city and less desirable than say Coolidge Corner or Washington Square. However South of Beacon is a much more residential neighborhood.

I like the neighborhood, and you will definitely get more for your money than some other neighborhoods in Brookline. But it's still a buyers market, and properties are not selling for at or above asking.

I hope this answers your question, feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any further questions.

Jon@spotlightre.com
Web Reference:  http://www.spotlightre.com