How is the area in kennedale 76060? Is it safe , loud etc?

Asked by mf1204, Kennedale, TX Fri Jun 21, 2013

crime, friendly people, peaceful?

Answers

3
Lady Theresa…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Kennedale is a safe and family friendly area. You cannot go wrong with a purchase there. If I can assist you in finding a home, please give me a call. My contact information is as follows: 817-875-8214, my email is ladytheresathombs@remax.net.
sunrocket12, Home Owner, Kennedale, TX
Wed Nov 6, 2013
I had lived in Kennedale and worked for the Kennedale I.S.D. for 10 years and found the city to be safe and friendly. You can call the police and they respond very fast. It is known today as the forgotten city. I city still has that county feel to it even though you are just a few minutes away from the major highways. I still own my property of 5 acres and rent it out, and the people that has rented feel in love with Kennedale. Builders and people need to look at this forgotten city and see that it will be a beautiful city one day, but the prices will be so high just like Mansfield.
Theresa Thom…, Home Buyer, North Richland Hills, TX
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Kennedale is a fast growing area. Lots of families are moving there because real estate is not as pricey as it is some areas of the Metroplex.

If I can help, please give me a call or go to my webiste for more information.

Lady Theresa Thombs, DJ, CNE, CDPE, SRES, FABI
817-875-8214
ladytheresathombs@remax.net
http://www.ladytheresathombs.com