How is the Appleton market in the 95 to 110K range? Are homes selling? Average days on the market?

Asked by Scottkornstedt, Watertown, WI Mon Aug 20, 2012

Answers

1
Paul Spoerl, Agent, Appleton, WI
Mon Aug 20, 2012
In the last 6 months 61 homes have sold between $95,000 and $110,000. The average home sold for 96% of its asking price. 13 of these homes sold at or above asking price. The average Days on Market was 161 days from the current listing date.

Currently there are 91 homes on the market in this same price range. Last year, another 46 homes sold between 8-19-11 and 2-19-12. With this years market being substantially above lastt years sales you could expect another 60 homes to sell in the same time period this year.

As with any segment of of the Real Estate market, The best of the best sell quickly and at a good price. The rest drag the market down and don't sell or will sell at a reduced price.

I guess you could say that the Real Estate market is alive and well in Appleton!

Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions: (920)540-4708 or paul.spoerl@century21.com