Home Buying in Almond Park>Question Details

R.owens, Home Seller in Almond Park, Atlanta,...

How is my listing off market when I am still trying to sell it?

Asked by R.owens, Almond Park, Atlanta, GA Sat Dec 18, 2010

Answers

7
This is not an MLS service. If it's showing off market on Trulia, check with your Realtor to see if he/she is a PRO on Trulia and can edit their listings. Otherwise, without a specific address, no one can really answer this question. Call your agent/broker. Listing agreements have a time frame and "expire" when the agreement ends. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 18, 2010
Like the others have said here without an address we can't do the research to see what the problem is. If you are referring to the status on GaMLS or FMLS, my guess would be either the listing has expired in the MLS or the broker and/or his/her representative has violated some provision of the MLS resulting in MLS moving the listing to off market or withdrawn status. If you are referring to Trulia then it may be just a time issue and may correct itself shortly. A lot of sites get their information from the MLS services and there is generally a day or two (sometimes longer) to gather and post that information.
Good luck. I hope you are able to get things corrected.

Bob Morrison
BH&G MetroBrokers
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
R.owens,

You need to talk with your agent and see what is going on with your listing.

Good Luck ,

Rick Payne
Keller williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 18, 2010
Owens,

Without the address I can't help you. Talk to your agent, communication is the basic in a relationship Agent- Client.

Fatou Keena Kirkman
GEORGIA Elite REALTY
As the other agents have mentioned we can't answer this question without an address. If your home's listing has recently expired and been re-listed there could be a lag time between your agent getting it re-listed in MLS and getting it updated in Trulia, Zillow, etc.
Talk with your agent. Many sites that acquire information about properties that are "For Sale" do not keep their information current.
Without an address, we can only guess. Most likely your listing agreement with your agent has expired. Check with him/her to ask about the status.