How is living in Las Verdes Delray Beach ?

Asked by ctb575ny, Mahopac, NY Thu Feb 7, 2013

Answers

7
CLAUDIA FISH…, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Wed Apr 30, 2014
Hi ctb575ny,

Is there something specific that you are asking about this community? What attracts you to the community? Do you have friends here? Are you looking to move here or buy a second home here? Having more information from you will help us give you a clear response to your question. As for general Florida lifestyle living questions, you can expect sunny skies, warm to hot climate, and gorgeous beaches. '
You may prefer a more personalized response, and that's great, so call or email me anytime.

Claudia Fisher
954-817-7238
cf@ClaudiaFisher.pro
Realtor® | Kroll Realty Co
Michael S Ge…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Here is a list of all Las Verdes homes for sale
http://www.miamihomestore.com/listings/areas/35249/subdivisi…
Mary Jean Pa…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Las Verdes is a lovely community of Condo and Villas. I have sold many properties
and have no dissatisfied customers. This is a gated community, with and active clubhouse,
tennis courts, 3 pools, a walking trail around a huge lake. If you care to get more info
contact me, as I have listings available. Mary Jean Paradise 561-543-2316
Violetta Pol…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
I would guess it is the same as living in any other 55+ development in this area.
Rosalie, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I just went today for a preview for my buyers. The villas in the community are very nice and spacious. If you have any questions please email me.
Rodalie@signatureflorida.com
Pat Palmer, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Like many developments in Delray Beach, Las Verdes is a wonderful community. And if you are looking for a 55+ community, even more so.

Feel free to click on the link below. It will take you to the Delray property page of my web site. Feel free to have a look at other areas that might interest you. If you have questions, I'm a click or call away.

I hope this helps.

Pat Palmer-Realtor
Boca's Best Broker
Certified Relocation Specialist
Member-Institute For Luxury Home Marketing

Direct 786-286-6557

Keller Williams
2424 N. Federal Hwy #318
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Peter Cavana…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Las Verses is a nice community consisting of both 55+ and all age Condominium buildings and single story villas.

If you would like specific information about the community please feel free to call me at your convenience 561 330-3600.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker / Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600
Peter@realtyemporium.net

SALES * LEASING * RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT