How is a property attorney found by me in Ma?

Asked by hollisnieve05, New York, NY Wed Aug 20, 2014

Our customer's broker sucks. Since she does not understand the inference of issues I have missed on lots of offers. I want somebody who may inform me whether there is a method around purchasing a location that's no organization that is condominium or around placing one-up or around co signing with somebody etc... She cannot do this. And so I want to get gone her I will observe homes by myself and online.

About getting a property attorney in Ma how do you go? I was referred by a buddy of mine to hers who's excellent but I'd like additional options.

Answers

1
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Aug 20, 2014
Regardless of whether or not you use a new agent, your old agent, or no agent at all, it's important to be able to express your needs clearly. If you communicate with them in the same manner as with this post, you'll likely meet with more frustration.

Agents wishing to provide you with meaningful information will be left with the option of guessing about your issues....at best!

Just keeping it real!