How is NY transportation ? & locality and high school ?

Asked by spatel2025, Piscataway, NJ Fri Jun 7, 2013

Answers

7
Moretti Team, Agent, South Plainfield, NJ
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Dear Spatel2025,
I believe, we have answered this question previously. However, if the answer did not make it to you..........With regard to your questions regarding NY transportation to and from Piscataway, NJ, there are multiple train stations available from that area, Edison, Metuchen, Metro Park, Dunellen and New Brunswick. In addition, you can go on line to NJ transit to find out about bus schedules as well. With regard to Piscataway High School and information about the town itself, we always suggest our customers go on-line. The information provided includes everything from the school report of the town as well as crime statistics, etc. In the event you have difficultty obtaining that information, please reach out to us at (908) 912-5298, we will gladly give you various websites our current customers utilize. In the event we are on the phone, please leave a voice mail and we will return your call promptly.
Steven Cohen, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Good commute. Multiple train stations in Edison and Dunellen. Good luck
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Fri Nov 22, 2013
Patel,

Depending on where you are in Piscataway, Edison Train station is close and Dunellen train station is close by. For school information, please visit http://www.greatschools.org.
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Dear Spatel2025,
With regard to your questions regarding NY transportation to and from Piscataway, NJ, there are multiple train stations available from that area, Edison, Metuchen, Metro Park, Dunellen and New Brunswick. In addition, you can go on line to NJ transit to find out about bus schedules as well. With regard to Piscataway High School and information about the town itself, we always suggest our customers go on-line. The information provided includes everything from the school report of the town as well as crime statistics, etc. In the event you have difficultty obtaining that information, please reach out to us at (908) 912-5298, we will gladly give you various websites our current customers utilize. In the event we are on the phone, please leave a voice mail and we will return your call promptly.
A good website for comparing towns is: http://www.city-data.com/city/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey.html. Replace the words South-Plainfield with any town name for a comparison.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Rashad Safwat…, Agent, South Brunswick, NJ
Wed Jun 12, 2013
East Brunswick nj is the tope school in the NEW JERSEY
Ronald Sheedy, Agent, Clark, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
The commute to NY from Piscataway takes under an hour. You can use train stations in Edison, Metuchen or New Brunswick. There are many different neighborhoods throughout the town and they all have their own charm. As for the schools, I included a link that should give you some information about the district. I would also recommend you contact the Board of Education with any questions you have. If I can be of any assistance with your real estate needs, please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
Cynthia Freu…, Agent, Warren, NJ
Fri Jun 7, 2013
There are several trains stations close to Piscataway, Edison, Metuchen or Dunellen. You can usually get in to NYC from Piscataway in well under an hour. Since Piscataway is a big town, it has many different neighborhoods, each with its own character. I bet you'll find one that suits you! Piscataway has a high school that reflects the town. There are many websites that compare high schools. I advise you research that way. After all, Realtors, for the most part, are not licensed teachers! I would love to help you in Piscataway or any of the neighboring towns. I have lived and worked in this area for 26 years. Fell free to call or text to 908-447-6980.