How far is this home from 97229 zip code? I am out of state.

Asked by christinekeryordeh, Memphis, TN Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

5
Ricker Opp R…, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Aug 13, 2013
The 97229 is a large zip code that encompasses a good chunk of NW Portland into Washington county and adjacent to Beaverton. Bridlemile is in SW Portland and depending on the traffic (time of day) it can be 10-20 minutes away. It is really dependent on which area of the 97229 zip code you are trying to get to.
Thank you. NW Lianna Way 97229-8971
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
Dominic Hern…, Agent, Clackamas, OR
Tue Aug 13, 2013
I'm not sure what home you are talking about, but here is a link to a map that shows where the 97229 zip code is: http://oregon.hometownlocator.com/zip-codes/data,zipcode,97229.cfm

If this doesn't help, feel free to call or text me with the address, and I will figure out how far the home is from 97229.

Kind Regards,

Dominic Hernandez
Knipe Realty NW
Principal Broker
971-533-9182
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Aug 13, 2013
If we had close address owe could give you a better answer as everyone has said. Thanks, tom inglesby, broker, REMAX
Tamara Koedo…, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Christine,

I don't see a link to the home that you are inquiring about but 97229 is not far from Bridlemile. If you would like more information about the SW Portland area and neighborhoods, please feel free to email me at tamara@pdxecobroker.com. I have lived in SW Portland for over 20 years and have lived in the Portland area for over 40 so I know the area very well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tamara Koedoot
503-734-6403
Premiere Property Group
http://www.pdxecobroker.com
Tony Einwall…, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Depending on the time of day (traffic) it's about a 10 minute drive to Sylvan and HWY 26, and then another 15 minutes to the zip!
Tony