How far is this from the beach? Can you just live here or do you have to have a business?

Asked by Jan, Sunset Beach, NC Wed Mar 28, 2012

Answers

3
Katie Jimick, Agent, Shallotte, NC
Thu Nov 8, 2012
Anywhere in Sunset Beach is a short ride to the new bridge which goes over ICW right to the BEAUTIFUL white sand of Sunset Beach, NC.
I'm guessing you are asking about Village Park.
No you do not have to have a business there.
It does give people a chance to have Live-Work opportunities.
Business downstairs and live above.
You can purchase a condo over there and be 5 minutes to the beach !
I can be reached at
845-216-8355.
Katie Jimick
Tom Heff, , Sanford, NC
Sat Oct 27, 2012
We have been going to the Sunset Beach area since the mid-90's. I'd guess at least 45 times for as long as a month at a time. The area has grown and offers a wide range of options in life style. Shopping and dining is very good within 30 minutes or less. Home prices and overall costs are far less that the Northeastern USA. Check the demographics and you will see the general makeup of the area. Many retirees, but also a balance of younger working families. It is still on our list as a place to live!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Since no link is visible, contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office, they all have access to the same information...