How far is Indian Hill from Boston, MA? I'm thinking of relocating and wanted to see how far I would have to drive every morning.

Asked by Marilyn Wilson, 93420 Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

4
Jim Mathieson, Home Buyer, Shrewsbury, MA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
If yuu are going at any of the rush hours ( there are several both in the morning and at night, y)ou would be better off getting a monthly rail pass be able to have a coffee read the paper, work etc. The commute into Boston has been getting ugly lately and with the Callahan closing soon will be even worse.

Bottom line depends on where you are working in Boston, if you have free parking, do you need your vehicle during the day etc. but I would say a minimum of 1 hour, up to 3+ if you get caught in a snow storm. ( been there, done that, don;t want to do it again)
Edward Rodri…, Agent, Worcester, MA
Wed Jan 1, 2014
The question is not about how far it is because you can live 10 miles away and the commute could take 1 hrs. I would consider the time of day that you will be traveling thus it will play a major role into this decision. Your pockets can be the big winner in this situation as the cost of living can easily be half the cost and you can take the commuter rail for about $10 per day round trip I believe.
Jesse Ritz, Agent, Holden, MA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
About 50 miles. Worcester now has a commuter train.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Consider Google Maps for directions/distance.....