How do you start the Pre- approval process?

Asked by Joyce Haynes, Cincinnati, OH Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

4
Chris Gerke, Agent, Liberty Twp, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hello Joyce! Many people are unsure where to start the process, so you're not alone. The best place to start would be to contact a local broker and/or bank & and let them know you're looking to get pre-approved for a mortgage. I have several that I work with that offer extremely low rates & closing costs and I'd be happy to refer you to them. Once you apply for a mortgage and you're pre-approved they'll give you an amount which you're pre approved for (Make sure you ask about payments for the amount you're pre-approved for & make sure you're comfortable with that. Some people aren't comfortable with the payment at the full amount they're pre-approved for). Once you're pre-approved & you know how much you can, and are willing to, spend, that's when the fun begins! Feel free to contact me at you're earliest convenience & I'd be happy to assist you. You can reach me at 513-673-7074 or chris@chrisgerke.com.
Tracy Tomer, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I have a great mortgage person who owns the company and is honest and reliable. Will take calls on nights and weekends and stays in constant touch. That is the 1st step to make. Congratulations on making taking the steps to home ownership. I can walk you through the whole process. If you send me your email, I can send you a home buyer facts sheet on the process.
I would be happy to help. Just let me know please, and I can send you the information. Have a great evening!
tomerjon@fuse.net is my email
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Step 1 talk to a lender. Step 2 lender gives preapproval letter after you comply with the requests of the lender.

If you need the names of a couple of good loan officers get in contact with me.
I could use the names of a couple good loan officers if you dont mind :)
Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Call a lender, mortgage company or bank. Ask to speak to a loan officer. Tell the loan officer you are looking for a prequalification to purchase a house. They will take it from there. You won't have to pay anything, sign anything or provide anything more than answers to their questions. It's about that easy.