How do you go about finding homes that are in foreclosure that are for sale?

Asked by Wanda Walker, Westminster, CO Tue Jul 15, 2008

Answers

6
Lillian Live…, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Tue Jul 15, 2008
Yes, indeed it is easy. Start working with a Realtor who can filter the searches in the MLS system for Short sales, lender owned and HUD homes. The Realtor you choose should ideally have some experience in assisting you in all the ins and outs of a purchase o a short sale, an bank owned or a HUD home.

I would be happy to help and have plenty of that experience.

Lil Lively
Your Castle Real Estate
950 Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 120
Lakewood, CO 80214
Cell: 303-746-8827 Fax:303-265-9318
Email: Lil@TopProducer.com
http://www.LilLively.com

You can view Bank owned homes (already foreclosed on) at the site in Web References below.
Steve Rose, Agent, Broomfield, CO
Wed Nov 6, 2013
It's best to work with a Realtor. We have access to the MLS as well as foreclosure and bank owned properties that you may not find on any web site. Additionally, their are HUD owned properties that may be available...again check with a Realtor. Call me at 720-989-7213 - I am currently working with an investor and get these lists weekly.
Ritchy Haynes, , Denver, CO
Wed Oct 23, 2013
I recommend finding an agent to assist as these properties tend to go much quicker. I also recommend getting pre approved with a lender so that you are able and ready to write an offer immediately.
Esther Harns…, Agent, Littleton, CO
Tue Dec 15, 2009
Hi Wanda, Contact a realtor who can set you up on a drip so that you get the short sales, REO's, HUDs sent to you on a timely basis. Our website also allows you to set up your criteria search and save properties you deem as good candidates for the home you are seeking. So either way, you can get them pushed to you or your can pull them. We would be happy to service your real estate needs.
Michelle Hall, Agent, Westminster, CO
Tue Jul 15, 2008
Dear Wanda,
If you are looking in Westminster for either preforeclosure short sale homes or foreclosed home you will absolutely benefit from a realtor who specializes in those housing situations. You can get "pushed" out of that great deal if your realtor isn't very experienced in those types of transactions! I currently have 5 short sale listings of which two are in Westminster so I would be glad to talk to you about that type of investing.
You can check my website at http://michellehall.yourkwagent.com. There you can see my listings and a main link to metrolist where all the listings are. .
My contact info is Cell: 720-394-4620
michellehall3@comcast.net
Fax: 303-456-4620.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Michelle Hall
keller Williams Preferred Realty
http://michellehall.yourkwagent.com
Joetta Fort, , Arvada, CO
Tue Jul 15, 2008
It's easy - I just look in the MLS! Listing agents are supposed to disclose if a home is in foreclosure. Usually, they are short sales. Homes that have already been foreclosed on are called bank owned or lender owned. (Sorry if I'm telling you more than you need to know.)

Colorado has recently enacted new laws regarding making offers on homes in foreclosure, especially if you're an investor. Feel free to call or email if you'd like to know more.