Home Buying in Linn County>Question Details

Sarah1984, Home Buyer in Linn County, IA

How do you find short sale or foreclosure properties in the CR/hiawatha/Marion area?

Asked by Sarah1984, Linn County, IA Sat Aug 27, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I would recommend you find a Realtor familiar with these types of properties. There is also a SFR Designation (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certified) through the National Association of Realtors for agents that have had additional training. In the Cedar Rapids area, our MLS (Multiple Listing Service) will also you to have searches set up that can email you only short sale or foreclosure properties. Since you are in this area, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 5, 2011
Contact a local agent. He/She can provide you with a list of short sale and foreclosure homes for your consideration.

All the best,
Gary Geer

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 28, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer