How do you find legitimate homes that the owners might consider doing a lease option purchase?

Asked by Debra, Miramar, FL Sun Feb 6, 2011

Answers

5
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Debra,
There are several ways.
1. Newpapers ads
2. Online classifieds
3. FSBOs
4. On the MLS
5. Locate a multi-dimensional real estate professional. This professional will profile your situation and find the home that meets your needs economicly and financially. Very often the agent must CREATE this deal for you. If the agent you chat relies solely the MLS for a solution, this may not be the agent best equipped for your purpose.

There is much we do not know. Your situation will have a tremendous bearing on the options available. Be very much aware, it is an exercise in futility for you and the agent if you fail to have a transparent meeting and establish reasonable expectations. This option is a very reasonable solution for many. Have patience and let your professional working on your behalf do their magic.
Web Reference:  http://www.MyDunedin.com
Luis E. Loza…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sat Feb 26, 2011
This is an uncommon event, is this market, but a Realtor can help you call for more information
954-297-5634
Ligia Guzman…, , Weston, FL
Sun Feb 13, 2011
Hi Debra,

You can find those property on the MLS, it requires a little bit more time and patience to find them, but they are still available. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I will be more than happy to help you find one. My email is guzmanchacon.l@ewm.com or direct line 954-540-3624.

Ligia Guzman Chacon, AHWD®,SFR
Esslinger Wooten Maxwell, Inc., Realtors
guzmanchacon.l@ewm.com
C 954-540-3624
O 954-515-0100
F 954-515-0200
Web Reference:  http://www.lgcrealtor.com
Kathleen Sal…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Debra,
I've had several people ask the same question of late.

I have many questions to ask you to better understand your particular circumstances. I would prefer to speak with you in a more private setting as the questions I need to ask are somewhat personal.

If you want to talk and brainstorm more --- I'm available at any time. Thanks

Kathleen Salvant
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Realty SW
Pembroke Pines/Miramar
(954) 394-2422
Mark Doring, Agent, Coconut Creek, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Tough to find these days. Between people not having the equity to be able to do a lease purchase (short sales cannot be lease purchased since there is a third party that must approve) Plus, many people do not do them these days because of uncertainty with pricing a year out from now. That being said, they are out there. Email me what are you looking for; home size, price etc. and I will email you properties that will fit your specifications

Mark Doring
561-929-0428
West Real Estate, Inc.