How do we find a rent to own home in lake worth,Florida 33460?

Asked by Telise, Lake Worth, FL Mon Aug 25, 2008

We are moving out of a large 2/1 in Lake worth, fl 33460 and want to rent to own.

Answers

5
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Tue Sep 30, 2008
You should ask your Realtor to check with the listing agent of properties on the market (that you are interested in, of course) if the owner is willing to do rent to own. They might just agree with that.

Sylvia Barry
Marin Realtor
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Sep 30, 2008
Telise,

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We are seeing more and more "rent with option" properties being advertised in today's market.

The best way to find one is to start working with a real estate professional located in your area of interests. It's common for owners to expect a fairly large deposit to protect their investment. Contact an agent today.

Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Aug 26, 2008
There are a lot of options right now. Properties have become more affordable. You can find bank-owned or short-sale deals.

Let me know if my team could be of assistance in finding your dream home.
Web Reference:  http://www.ur-investment.com
Karen Lindho…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Aug 26, 2008
I have an office on North M. I'd love to help you- i have a listing on N street.
Tobias Kaiser…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Aug 25, 2008
Telise,

the MLS allows realtors to search for rent-to-own (not the public versions though). Ask around for a recommendation for a local realtor and ask him/her to search the MLS for a) lease-option and b) rentals also makred for sale, an often-overlooked alternative to (a).

Good luck and all the best,

Tobias Kaiser, MS, CIPS
Greater Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Broker + Consultant
Certified International Property Specialist