How do list my home for sale with you?

Asked by Elizabeth Love, Chicago, IL Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

16
Malik Hussain’s answer
Malik Hussain, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
HI Elizabeth,

You have to interview a couple of agents and I would love to talk to you about your home and provide you a FREE Competitive Market Analysis.

Give me a call @ 331.220.6323

Malik
Beata Gaska, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 13, 2013
I would recommend interviewing several agent to find someone that you are comfortable with. Check with Friends and Family to find someone that they have worked with and can trust.
If you would like another opinion I would be happy to help
Beata Gaska
Sergio and Banks
312 375 3688
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Hi Elizabeth,

I can list your home and with the right price possibly get it sold quickly.

I can prepare a FREE fair market value analysis for you so that you will know what the fair resale price is. Feel free to call me directly.

Work with a Realtor, we can do more for you than you can on your own. We have a much bigger pool of buyers to tap into.

Lisa Ellis, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 26, 2013
You can call me at 630-847-1276.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Elizabeth asked and answered...
If you decide to sell by owner, you will have to use the for sale by owner sites.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
If you sell your home by owner and your how is NOT listed with a Realtor and real estate brokerage you can NOT list your home on Trulia. You may want to reconsider and decide to use a Realtor, so that your
home is well prepared, staged, and most importantly has great professional photos and the most market friendly yet competitive asking price~!
Sincerely yours,

And always with a SMILE 
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Elizabeth,

You are going to be so very popular. There are many Realtors who can assist you. Interview a few. Beware of Realtors that simply want to list your property and not actually do the work of selling your property.

Also, check to see who participates here on Trulia giving client advice and not just simply looking to for the fast deal.

Best of Luck,
George Ayling, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
List your your home on the MLS for as Little as $350 to Maximum of $995. Your property will be receive the maximum exposure and more importantly you'll save thousands in commissions with a money back guarantee. All details on our website. http://www.selectafee.com.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
There are many Realtors who can assist you. You need to find the one who is not only knowledgeable but also one that you can mesh with.

Should you need any assistance, I would be glad to talk to you further about this process. Feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Leo Lopez, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Please visit our website at http://www.24HomeSale.com
Luke Wojcik, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Get in touch with a broker. Interview a few and go with the one you are most comfortable with
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
we interview each other.. do not list your home with someone who is not interviewing you..the goal is to get the most money possible in a reasonable amount of time..if anything besides that is going on your with the wrong agent...by the way I am in top 1% of all Trulia agents(per their opinion) so I am the best choice
BJ Tregoning, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Trulia isn't a brokerage. You can list it on here for free, but you are probably better off calling or emailing a Realtor you find on here to get it listed.
Kale Realty, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Give us a call

312-939-5253

or visit our site

http://www.ChicagoFlatFeeMLS.com
Erika Carter, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Good afternoon Elizabeth! If you are in need of a Realtor to assist with listing your home for sale, I can assist you! Please contact me at your earliest conveniece! Have a great day!
Sari Levy, Agent, Addison, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Just email or call.

Sari Levy
Lucid Realty
http://www.lucidrealty.com
slevy@lucidrealty.com
877 582 4399