How do i delete photos from an old listing of my house????

Asked by sunyoung3952, Oakdale, CT Sat Jun 14, 2014

Trulia not responding to request to take down pictures of a house i purchased a year ago. I've emailed them on three occasions with no response. Any suggestions about how to get them to respond to my request due to privacy concerns?

Answers

1
Scott Godzyk’s answer
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Jun 15, 2014
In most cases you need the agent who posted the ad to do so. trulia is simply a site to place ads, much like a newspaper in the old days. You place and ad for a house for sale, but when it sells you can not gather up all the old papers. Trulia customer service may not ever see your post here. You should scroll to the bottom of the page, click on help center and click on contact customer service. Once something is on the web though, it is usually here for ever as most info is picked up from the MLS in your area, if it is showing up as sold in MLS, it shows up on Truilia and MANY other sites who have authorized use of their date feed,