How do Taylor Morrison homes compare to say Elliot or Beazer Homes. I am not familiar with Taylor Morrison.

Asked by C, Rocklin, CA Sat Jul 2, 2011

Answers

4
Eddie Martini, Agent, Auburn, WA
Thu Apr 4, 2013
It really depends from one buyer to the next on what you are in need of. Most of the builders you listed have similar building techniques/practices so it would more so come down to the layout of the floor plans to your particular needs. Can you provide more details of what type of home you are wanting to purchase?
Christopher…, Agent, Roseville, CA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Taylor Morrison is a great builder. They are privately owned and tend to have fairly current home designs. They typically target 1st and 2nd move-up buyers in most fo their communities.

Elliott is a great local builder and has been in town for quite a while. They build a quality home, but tend to have very dated floorplans and spec levels as they have not designed new product in several years.

Beazer is no longer building in the Sacramento region, but there are a few remaining new homes of theirs available as well as many resales. They were primarily a first time buyer builder with a more basic spec level.

Depending on which neighborhood you're looking at Elliott and Taylor Morrison would be a good choice. Please let me know if you have any other questions about a new home. As a long time new home executive I'm happy to offer any inside information I can provide.
Web Reference:  http://www.nextnewhomes.com
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
I'd rank them in that order too.

Morrison 1st, Elliot 2nd and Beazer 3rd.

I've lived in a Morrison home I bought from the builder nine years ago, and sold a few. I only know the other two from touring them on the job regularly.
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jul 2, 2011
I don't know about Elliot,, but think Taylor Morrison is superior to Beazer.