Bob, Home Buyer in Marietta, GA

How do I write a review of an agent?

Asked by Bob, Marietta, GA Wed May 26, 2010

Answers

7
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Thu May 27, 2010
Bob - what forum are you using? Internet or traditional?

Have you heard of Angie's List or Kudzu.com?

Do you have a complaint, or a compliment?
Web Reference:  http://intowninsider.com/
Like to keep it short and straight from the heart! I had been through several agents when Wojo contacted me. I was in a very bad mood, tired from all the things I had been through with other agents. I was giving up - done, just going to forget about selling my house. Wojo has a rare trait found in certain humans, including extreme charm and a magnetic quality of personality, while at the same time his calm voice and mannerisms made me feel comfortable. He senses your needs and he has the most wonderful asset in the world, he has an entire team of experts that go way above and beyond. I have never in my life met such an energetic group of professionals, from decorating, cleaning, painting, making repairs doing everything that needs to be done to get the best price for your home so that it sells quickly all the way through to Wendy Weiss who assisted me tirelessly in my efforts to find the home that is absolutely perfect for my family. I know it is a business but between Wojo, Wendy and the professionals that work alongside, you cannot go wrong. Please know that you can be confident that if you are thinking of buying or selling your home, this is where you need to go. They cover everything from A-Z and all the time with smiles on the faces, ready and willing to help in all ways possible and they make sure you reach your goal. Wojo, Wendy and to the entire team, thank you so very much all your hard work and it is my pleasure to post this to let the world know of this charismatic, talented team.
Flag Mon Aug 31, 2015
Falls7hip, Home Buyer, Marietta, GA
Sun Aug 9, 2015
Want to write a review on the realtor who sold my home?
After my realtor got her sign in my yard, boy did things change. Talk about dishonesty, disrespectful, and just down right rude! Even at the closing she showed up LATE!! Maybe because I didn't let them put a lockbox on my home, especially since I was still living there and all our personal belongings. Also requested that the buyers be pre-approved and of course you know some were not. She also told me that I should be happy that folks are looking at our home even though been on the market less than a month, had several offers. Just wanted to share so that you don't experience what I did. Make sure your realtor is on your side and the buyers who brought my home did and of course my agent wasn't!!!
Flag Sun Aug 9, 2015
Jesse Buckler, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Don't forget Yelp.
Different area sometimes use varying platforms to review servives, etc
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Wed May 26, 2010
Honestly .....you write your honest opinion of the Agent....Anything else is a ????????
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed May 26, 2010
If you enjoyed working with your agent, a simple thank you note pointing out what made him/her special, should be sent and addressed to the broker owner of the realty office, and a copy sent directly to the agent. If you were not satisfied with your agent, you can discuss all issues with the broker owner and the agent as well.
John Morris, , Smyrna, GA
Wed May 26, 2010
As a local agent, I would encourage you to write a positive note about your agent if that is your intent. If you have an issue with the agent then I would certainly take it up with the agents broker and let them address the issues that you bring up. I see no value in trashing an agent in this form if that is what you intend to do.

My hope is that you received great service, honest consultation, an objective opinion of the process, ( if you purchased- of the purchase price) and much more that the majority of agents in Atlanta stive to provide to buyers and sellers alike.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed May 26, 2010
On this site you could write your review in the form of a blog and allow people to comment. If you are looking for a specific site other than Trulia that accepts reviews, i would just suggest to google real estate agent reviews and check out the many different sites offered.

Your blog here though would be seen by many different buyers, sellers, agents and people just looking.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com