How do I specify that the schools should be from my town (rated 10 and 9) instead of the closer neighboring town (rated 4 and 6)?

Asked by Markasprague, Bolton, MA Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

1
Sherry Graham, Agent, Chelmsford, MA
Thu Dec 5, 2013
In Bolton you only have a few schools to choose from, only 1 High School which rates 9 out of 10, 2 Middle Schools rank 8 and 9 out of 10 and 3 Elementary Schools, which rank 9 and 10 out of 10. So anywhere you go in this town the schools are going to be ranked high. If you are looking specifically for a home in Bolton you should not have to worry about the neighboring town's and their school ranking your children wouldn't go there anyway.
Technically, it's a choice of 1 Elementary/Middle school, and 1 high school. However, the site looks at distance to schools, and there are lower ranked schools in Hudson closer to me.

How do I remove these closer, but irrelevant, entries from the list of schools, and do having these listed affect the value reported for the house?
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013