How do I request to have a property listing removed from your website? We purchased 2814 Plott Town Rd, Young Harris, GA 30582 on 11/24/10. Thanks.

Asked by David Long, Fort Myers, FL Mon May 23, 2011

Answers

3
Mary Lynn Mc…, Agent, Hiawassee, GA
Sat Nov 16, 2013
David, What a great question this was, because Trulia has improved their site! Now, when listings are sold, they offer the listing agent an opportunity to put sold information on the listing or to just allow it to drop.
Juneann Lewis, Agent, Duluth,, GA
Mon May 23, 2011
It does become a bother, when your home is listed on Trulia and other sites. Just as the other agent said ask the agent that represented you to Google the address of you property. then call the sites and ask them to take it off. You agent can also contact the listing agent and let that person know as well, they both can help to resolve the matter.
Web Reference:  http://www.juneannlewis.com
Gary Kaupman, , Ellijay, GA
Mon May 23, 2011
David,

Your house was listed on Trulia and Zillow and lots of other places by an automated syndication system that many large brokerages (like BHGRE Metro Brokers who listed your house) use.

When houses get put on these sites in this way, getting them removed can be a bit tedious.

My suggestion would be that you contact the listing agent (Lucretia Collins 706-781-5698) and ask her if she can get the folks who operate their syndication system to get it removed.

Asking your agent to do this for you is not, in my opinion, not an unreasonable request.

Looking to Trulia or Zillow to do it is a zero-sum game in my experience.

Good Luck,

Gary