lynemonroe, Home Buyer in Chehalis, WA

How do I go about approved for a Homepath mortgage?

Asked by lynemonroe, Chehalis, WA Sat Apr 27, 2013

Answers

6
George Raymo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Apr 27, 2013
It's pretty simple, the first thing I need to tell you is your need to have at least a 660 mid credit score. I have tried dozens of times to get the FNMA AUS (automated underwriting system) to approve credit scores down to 640 but it's been a no go. If you are borderline, it's easy to kick up your score by paying down some credit card(s) but an experienced Loan Officer will guide you down that road if necessary. We are a Direct Lender for FNMA and FHLMC and offer the Homepath and Homepath Renovation in-house without Brokering your file out. The process is relatively simple and only takes less than 30 minutes. Please feel free to contact us as we are licensed in 18 states to include WA and NV. For further information, please click on the link below.

Best of Luck!

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2013/04/how_can_i…
Web Reference:  http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Tni LeBlanc, Agent, Santa Maria, CA
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Hi Lyne,

The first step is to contact a lender does Homepath Financing.

Importantly, Homepath Financing is only available on Fannie Mae properties. So, you may need a back up plan if the home you want to purchase is not owned by Fannie Mae. You can search the HomePath site for Fannie Mae properties.

I think Homepath is great financing, but unfortunately my experience is that Fannie Mae lists their REO inventory toward the high end, and Homepath has no appraisal to protect you from overpaying.

It may still be a better deal or a decent deal considering the monthly cost of FHA mortgage insurance -- which now stays on the majority of FHA loans for the lifetime of the loan.

Tni LeBlanc, Broker
CA DRE License #01871795
(805) 878-9879
tni@mintprop.com
Web Reference:  http://MintProperties.net
Theresa Redm…, Agent, Gardnerville, NV
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Hello
When you find a home that is being handled through the HomePath program the realtor you are working with can help you with that.
Are you looking In the greater Carson City NV areas?
If so, please allow me to put my over 25 successful years in real estate to work for you. Negotiating the best price on the home you choose us my specialty. And finding you the most advantageous mortgage package as well.
I would love to show you the beautiful areas of Carsin Valley and all that awaits you here.
Call me when you are ready.
Theresa Redman
Lake Side Properties
775-721-4893
DIANNE HUMBLE, Agent, Carson City, NV
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Lyne: Real Estate is a Service Industry and you want someone who will be by your side throughout the process. This may be the largest investment you will make in your life so it makes good sense to have a partner who will work WITH you until the process is complete. Someone who attends inspections with you and lender visits as well as Escrow signing and closing. All Realtors have several lenders, inspectors, escrow company's for you to choose from. If you want a Home Path lender go to a lender who works with Home Path. Be sure to investigate the Lender Fee's as some will charge you more than others, like with larger Real Estate Firms and transactions fees etc. so you want to ask for Lending fees, escrow fees as well as if your Realtor assists you with the entire process. I prefer lenders as well as escrow company's that don't have a bunch of small fees that can be avoided. If you are going for a loan and it appears you are, then choose a Lender who will give the attention to your file as not to delay your purchase. When go to a Doctor do you prefer a specialist ? So it is with an Agents vs. Brokers. There are a litany of laws protecting consumers that a Broker must be keening aware of,,either way you want someone who is reachable and at your service.. I have been doing Real Estate since 1973 as an Agent and Broker and would like to be of service to you. Simply give me a call. Thank You
Lisa Wetzel…, Agent, Gardnerville, NV
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Lyne,

There are a number of wonderful lenders that have the ability to pre-qualify you for a Homepath financing.

I'd be seriously suspect of any agent that recommends only one lender. "of choice". As a consumer you deserve to have several choices so that you can decide who to trust your business with.

What is really important is to have a knowledgeable local agent available to help you with current values and neighborhood information pertaining to the property..

Following are several that you can call.

Jake Fair
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Office: (775) 883-3905
jacob.c.fair@wellsfargo.com

Kim Marcarelli
Sierra Pacific Mortgage
Office: (775)-586-1500
Cell (7750-901-0702
kim.marcarelli@spm1.com

Mary Lynn Atkins
Greater Nevada Mortgage Services
Office: (775)-888-6999
Matkins@gnms.com

Bob Hardash
High Sierra Mortgage
Office: (775)-790-2540
Cell: (775)-783-8088
bobhardloans@netzero.com

If you need advice or assistance, let us know.

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472

carsonvalleyland@hotmail.com
DIANNE HUMBLE, Agent, Carson City, NV
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Good Day Lynn: I am a CA & NV Broker, which ever place you desire to settle in I will be happy to help. My lender of Choice is a Home Path Lender, VA lender and Rural Housing. Actually she does lending in all phases of home mortgage. So give me a call and I will put you two in contact.

Thanks have a lovely week end.
DIANNE HUMBLE
Broker/Sales NV/CA
775-781-3985
nevadapropertys@gmail.com
http://www.nevada-properties.com
FAX 775-267-0915

Feel free to call I remain at your service