How do I get to a decision maker, at Premiere Asset Services company?

Asked by Rick Williams, Oakland, CA Mon Feb 4, 2008

I've been in escrow with my client on a Premiere Property for over three months. The Premiere rep. handling the property will not accept the independent appraisals, one selected by his local realtor rep., and one selected by the client's mortgage rep. He accepted our addendums then came back and asked for other offers. My client is putting down 25% of a $700,000.00 purchase price. Her lender has been on hold waiting for the premiere rep. to close this transaction. His local realtor rep. said he doesn't know why the premiere rep. is being so laid back and not getting this escrow closed. What or who can we contact to get this transaction moving? Rick Williams, Broker of 25 yrs, and college Real Estate instructor. rick@imwis.com

Answers

1
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Mon Feb 4, 2008
Things are different in every state. Is this a bank owned property? Have you asked the rep directly what the issue is? I can't figure out by what you are saying if the contract was signed by all parties. It sounds as though it wasn't and your client is trying to justify their offer with an appraisal. Am I correct? If I hadn't heard back from the other agent in 3 months I would ask for the escrow back and look for another home.