How do I get pre-approved for these homes in sacramento?

Asked by petrina rush, Sacramento, CA Tue Aug 20, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

15
Jaime Becker, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Hello Petrina

You will need a minimum FICO score of 580. I do have a lender that works with buyers at the 580 range. He will be able to pull your credit and advise you what to do to bring your credit up. If you are interested you can give me a call.

Jaime Becker
Lyon Real Estate
jbecker@golyon.com
http://www.SacramentoHomesByJaime.com
Off: 916-484-3610
BRE# 01737783
petrina rush, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
My middle credit score is 533. No, I have not signed. I am looking to purchase a home with a bad credit score. I have $6000 down payment. I'm looking for at least a $190,000 loan.
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
14 hours and 14 answers. Did you contact someone to pre-approve you yet?

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Jaime Becker, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Hello

You definitely want to speak with a local lender that is reliable and comes recommended. I work with Vitek Mortgage here in Sacramento. You can contact:
Jennifer Remedios
916-484-6954
jremedios@teamvitek.com

It's a great time to buy. Good Luck!
, ,
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I can get you started by pre-approving you for a purchase loan. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
, ,
Tue Aug 20, 2013
All of the responses you have received below are spot on. You need to find a local and reliable lender. Your pre-approval process should feel like a financial first date and should involve providing financial paperwork to paint a clear story of your financial history.

Get recommendations from a buyer's agent. I can help as well if you'd like as I do financing in Sacramento.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ashley Sanchez
Mortgage Loan Originator
Vitek Mortgage Group
916-834-5999
asanchez@teamvitek.com
asanchez.teamvitek.com
Gregorio Den…, , San Diego, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Call me and I'll pre-approve you. I'm based in the North Bay area.
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Agreed with below. Find a local lender who will be forced to be accountable if you have questions or things go wrong.

Nothing worst than having issues with your financing when every day counts, and you are trying to get ahold of someone 7 states away who won't answer the phone or return calls.
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Yes, we all tell you to find a buyer's agent, and find a lender.

I would recommend against the internet lenders, that you find while searching. Why? Because some get you multiple people calling you, your credit information is out there, and the phone calls don't stop. Work with someone local, someone that you can meet with, and I also believe someone who is worried about whether your deal goes smoothly to ensure your success.

When a realtor recommends a lender they've worked with it's because they know they are a lender that returns phone calls, gives you an affordable rate, and also is very responsive to make this as smooth a transaction for you as possible. In the long run, that's what makes this a good experience for you.

good luck!
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Petrina,
When purchashing a home in any location, what a seller values most is the assurance of closing. The assurance of closing is insperable from the lender involved. Your choice of lenders can sink any hope you have of purchasing a home. Sellers know this. To avoid having your offer automaticly kicked to the curb because the wrong bank name appears you must giver great consideration regarding the lender EXPECIALLY if a big bank is involved.
-
The real estate professional you consult will know the type of home in which you have interest, the conditions associated with that home and your situation. Based on this data, you wil be matched to the lender who has a proven record of closing on time, under budget, without the hysteria, experienced in the specific requirements of THIS purchase and can be held accountable for their action. All of this spells....ASSURANCE OF CLOSING.
-
This issue is becoming increasingly important.
-
Two agents have responded so far who have openly provided their telephone number.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Serious people call
Serious people need reliable information
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
You need to find a lender. Any good agent in your area can give you referrals for quality lenders they work with.
Mike Schubert, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Experienced Realtors have lender referrals to help you get started. You are free, however, to use whatever lender you wish. there are differences between lenders in terms of loan types and fees charged so t can pay to compare. Contact me and I'd he happy to send several.
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Contact a lender. You can contact me at 916-529-3707 and I can connect you with one.
Rishab Jain, , Fremont, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
We can help you assist from getting pre approved from major Banks and till finish purchasing your home. Please feel free to contact us.

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
Kyle Davis, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
In order to get approved, you must 1st find a lender. Call me for more information, I have many friends that are lenders that would be ready and willing to assist you. Have a wonderful night!

Kyle Davis
Lyon Real Estate
BRE#01931994
9166288203