Home Buying in Boston>Question Details

C21 Dorchest…,  in Boston, MA

How do I get in with Trulia to fix a wrong address and zip code.?

Asked by C21 Dorchester, Boston, MA Wed Apr 25, 2012

Trulia has listed 2 Center Plaza # 4C 02108, the correct information is 2-4 Centre Ave Unit 4 C in Dorchester 02124. People keep calling about this listing, but when they find out it's in Dorchester
they get mad and say why does int say Downtown Boston. Who has the ability to fix this?

You listed the wrong address. Intentional or not you just need to log in, edit the posting and publish the correct location. You can email support if you cant get it! http://www.capecodrealtor.co
Hi C21 Dorchester,

I'm Andrew, a community manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have flagged the error on this property and have brought in our Customer Service team to change the location of this property from Boston, MA to Dorchester, MA.

We take Data Accuracy very seriously at Trulia, which is why we have added the "Report an Error" tool to every property page we have on our site. If you see an error on a property page click the "More" button and then "Report an Error": http://i.imgur.com/UWRVD.png

There you will be given the opportunity to set straight any mistakes that are on the page, as well as your email address so that we can follow up with you when the changes have been made.

Thanks again C21 Dorchester for bringing this to my attention. If there is anything else I can do to help out, just let me know her or at my email below.

Community Manager, Trulia Voices,
Thank you for your help. I have email Trulia and hope to get this resolved soon.

Hi Karin. I've responded to your question above. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!
- Andrew
Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012
Unfortunately the information is only as accurate as the data entry. It could be as simple as having one digit wrong or as annoying as incompetence can be. Best bets are as already described - contact the listing party or speak direct with Trulia. I appreciate that this takes time away from other important activities, but this type of inaccurate information reflects badly on all of us as we are the agents that are part of the Trulia family.
You can also contact the person who listed the property on Trulia. It will be easy for them to change the address. If you are the listing person, you can edit the info and correct the problem.
If not, Trulia people are good when you call them. They will take care of that for you.
C.H. Naamad
Boston Luxury Residential
Hi ,
You can contact Trulia at 888-466-3700 from 7:00am-4:00pm M-F PST or send them an email message at: http://www.trulia.com/help/ask . Be sure to include the entire address in the message. A Trulia moderator will respond in 24-48 hours to fix the problem.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty