How do I get down payment help?

Asked by Todd Blythe, Burlington, IA Wed Mar 23, 2011

I taught school for 10 years. two years ago I got divorced. Now I'm looking to get back into a house in town.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sharon Smoot, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hi Todd,

Check out the Iowa Neighborhood Stabilization Program. The link is shown below.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more