Ginger Pampo…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

How do I get a full read out of a property and get the access to show...I am a agent. I need the one on Thompson Lake Dr.,Missouri City

Asked by Ginger Pampolina, Houston, TX Mon Jan 24, 2011

I have a client that is showing interest in a property listed on Trulia....Thompson Lake Drive. As an agent, I need to find the full read out of this home and how do I access entry for a showing? If there is interest, what is the next step for a purchase. Please advise.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Jan 25, 2011
The best thing to do would be to contact your broker or office manager and have them walk you through the steps. You might want to partner with another agent on this purchase, or if the listing is in a city you don't normally work, you might want to refer it to a local agent.

Good luck.
0 votes
Mitch Rainey…, , Fort Bend County, TX
Tue Jan 25, 2011
If you a member of HAR the listing MLS will have all the information you would need. Call if you have any other questions
Mitch Rainey
Keller Williams
0 votes
Julie Moise, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Jan 24, 2011
all details should be provided on HAR - or contact the listing agent directly
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more