How do I get a copy of the CC&R and or HOA's for my neighborhood? I know we were given one 17 years ago but I have know idea where I put it.

Asked by Marceltomlin, San Gabriel, CA Wed Sep 19, 2012

9103Bungalow Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758
Marceltomlin@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers

12
, ,
Thu Sep 20, 2012
These are public record.
You can go to a nearby title company and ask them to pull you a copy.
There may be a small charge.
HOA will charge you more for it.
Thank You
Flag Mon Jul 31, 2017
Leiana59, Home Buyer, San Gabriel, CA
Mon Jul 31, 2017
Where can I find a Community HOA CC&R's?

North Central Rose Lane Village
Leiana59, Home Buyer, San Gabriel, CA
Mon Jul 31, 2017
North Central Rose Lane Village
Debbie Woodw…, Home Buyer, West Yellowstone, MT
Tue Jun 6, 2017
CC&R FOR BIGHORN HILLS ESTATES PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION INC. IN ISLAND PARK, ID
Annesleytina, Home Buyer, San Gabriel, CA
Wed Mar 29, 2017
On Jan / 7 2017 night . My condo gotten accept water , Because the outside the wall where under the group has a hole , The water from my next the neighbor's wall there is a water drain and the water had no place to go , So in to my unit. The cleaning fee and replace the new flooring cast about $ 3000 , But the Management doesn't want to pay any . In this Community , I'm only the one has this problem . What should I do . Help .
Thanks .
Jerry Sun, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2012
You can always ask your HOA for a copy...Typically HOA will charge you a "Service Fee".
If you want to save some money, you can always ask your neighbor if they have a copy and copy it yourself...
Angelika.king, Home Buyer, San Gabriel, CA
Thu Oct 25, 2012
I am the president of my condo complex, and I always have extra copies of our CC&R available. Your first stop should be to contact your president. If she/he does not have a copy available, they should be able to direct you to whoever does.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
As you acknowledge, resident usually have a copy:
Why not know on your neighbor's door, ask them if you borrow theirs, and take it to Kinkos.
Make sure it is recent copy; they are amending it all the time.
Camelia Vera, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
If you know who the Hoa president is, you can ask him for a copy or get the name and address of the hoa property management and request it from them. You may need to pay a fee to get it.
A title company which Realtors have access to can help you find out the HOA name so you can locate the property management company. Best wishes, Camelia Vera , San Gabriel Valley Realtor
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Both previous answers are correct - check with whomever manages the HOA.
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Chances are you are going to have to go to your hoa and order a set of documents...there may be a fee. I don't believe this is something a Realtor can do for you.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Do you have any type of company managing your hoa? Who do you make the payment to? Ask them
I don't have an association and I don't pay anything since 1981. Non of the houses in the block pay for any association. We are responsible for our own. Now I'm refinancing and the Tittle company needs a CC&R
Flag Mon Jun 13, 2016