How do I find the deed restrictions for Chisolm Trail Estates in Hurst, Texas?

Asked by Jill Mauro, Texas Fri May 30, 2008

Answers

3
Vicki C, , FTW, TX
Mon Sep 22, 2008
if you are still interested call John Barfield the developer--his office in on Harwood in Hurst--in a small strip center
Vicki C, , FTW, TX
Sun Sep 14, 2008
I think there are deed restrictions here --we were trying to build an house on one of the lots a couple of years ago--and I know that John Barfield the developer had building restrictions that would have evolved into HOA restrictions that affected some of our design ---
I think the reason no HOA has developed is that there are still open lots to be built on--and Barfield probably has not turned lose of control of oversight to an HOA--that was part of the deed restrictions--that it would be turned into HOA after he relinqueshed control...
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri May 30, 2008
What kind of restrictions are you looking for? I'd guess most of what you need could be gathered from the title company where you will close on your home. They will normally give these to you with the title search.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com