How do I find someone to rent my house?

Asked by LE Ferguson, Haines City, FL Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

8
LaTonia Hope, Agent, Pepper Pike, OH
Thu Jan 8, 2015
If the home in question is in the 44120 zip code, I can help you with that. Contact me and I can give you details.
Lucien Solut…, Other Pro, Brunswick, OH
Mon Dec 29, 2014
Find a local Landlord association and learn what it is you are getting into. The very nature of your question is a good indication that you're not ready to be a landlord.
Stacy Smith, Home Buyer, Ocean City, MD
Fri Jun 13, 2014
Are you trying to. Sell we are looking to. Rent to own we can pay 1000$ month
Murphy Team, Agent, Portland, ME
Mon May 26, 2014
I would contact a local management company first. They should be able to help in securing a renter. They will also have the local contractors on speed dial if something goes wrong at the property. They usually get 10% for the service, but always check.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sat Aug 18, 2012
If you don't want hire an agent you can try Craigslist, Hotpads.com, or forrentbyowner.com

Chris
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Either call a real estate agent, who will list it on your local MLS, and charge you generally a month's rent or less to secure a tenant..........or advertise it yourself. Craigslist is a popular website, and it's free.

Also, should you eventually need/want to run a credit/background check, here's a great website to use - http://www.AmerUSA.com

Hope this helps!
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sat Aug 18, 2012
You could either place ads in your local area newspapers and/or various internet sites that are
specifically designed for such, or hire a local property management company who specializes in renting.
Linda Grey, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Try advertising it for rent in the local papers and online rental sites.