Home Buying in 37211>Question Details

bgingle, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

How do I find out what lender owns a foreclosed property?

Asked by bgingle, Nashville, TN Thu May 10, 2012

Lender as foreclosed and I cannot find out who owns the property without paying a $50 a month fee.

Help the community by answering this question:


Shoot me the address at brian@re615.com and i'll check to see if my system has it updated yet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
what's the property address?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
9401 laguna dr st.louis mo 63132
Flag Tue Nov 3, 2015
What is the address? Many of those sites you pay for have very inaccurate information. Your best option is to work directly with an agent. Many learn the hard way, that searching random sites for homes usually leads to more frustration than anything.
Let me know if I can help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
The best thing to do is contact a real estate agent, because most foreclosure properties can not be purchased without an agent. It will save you time and money .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
Everyone is right. It should reflect in the tax record - or soon will. And the bank won't talk to you if it isn't already listed. If you're hunting REOs you should hire a qualified agent to assist in your search - or email me and I'll see what I can do to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
It does not matter who owns it. REO sellers will not discuss anything about the property with anyone other than the listing agent. If it is not yet listed for sale, then you will need to wait until it is listed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
Working with Realtor..We can usually get more information since we have access to it and connections throughout the banking and mortgage world. We access this information for our clients and thus can access for you (new client).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
You can go to just about any main bank mortgage lender website, and check to see if there is a tab for foreclosures... you still may need a realtor to get you in to see the property and put a bid on.

http://www.hudhomestore.com, http://www.homepath.com,

call me when you find something you want to see and place a bid.

if you want to pay cash and attend the auctions, check the newspaper for times and dates.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
My first question would be why would you like to know?

If the answer is to submitt a direct bid the information is worthless. All the government bodies FNMA, HUD, and VA do not allow individuals to place offers.

Most banks have the same policy and work exclusively thru agents.

If you would like to know for some other reason please contact me directly and I will try to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer