How do I find out if there is a lein on 169 Santa Maria Ct in Vista, Ca 92084?

Asked by billcard34, 92084 Thu Nov 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Justin Mayo, Agent, Farmington, CT
Thu Nov 29, 2012
I don't know how things work out in California, but I would imagine they can't be too much different from here in Connecticut. Here, liens would be filed in the land records at city/town hall. In Connecticut our land records are kept in the Town Clerk's office. Some towns have made it available to search and view these records online, so you might see if that is a available for Vista. To start I'd recommend visiting the city of Vista's website to see if they have land records viewable online. If not, try contacting the town clerks office to make sure that is where the land records are kept, and then you'd have to take a good old fashion trip to city hall and do some digging.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more