How do I find out how much is the Mello Roos in Foldom?

Asked by Nanfuguet, Douglasville, GA Tue Jan 28, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Greg Batchelder’s answer
Greg Batchel…, Agent, Folsom, CA
Wed Jan 29, 2014
If you have the Assessors Parcel Number (APN) for the property, check the Sacramento County Tax Assessors web site and look up the tax bill. Under "Direct Levy" you'll see any Mello Roos, or other bonds and assessments on the property. Hope that helps.
2 votes
Justin & Gen…, Agent, Roseville, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Here is the website for the Sacramento County Assessor where you can put an address in and get the parcel number.…

Once you have the parcel number, then you can enter it at this Sacramento County website and get the specific property taxes and Mello Roos info.

Hope this helps.
2 votes
Myles McMahon, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Justin's answer is correct and most direct. He's your agent of choice in this case.
1 vote
Rita, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Call me at 9167753070, as I am in an agent in Folsom and will help you find out the Mello Roos for the home you are interested in.

0 votes
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
There is a Sac County Tax website,where if you know the Assessors Parcel number for the address you are interested in, you can look up previous tax information on your own.

It can be difficult to find the APN though, so often it's easiest to consult with a realtor who has access to all of this info.

Folsom Mello Roos does vary from neighborhood to neighborhood. In fact, some neighborhoods don't have it at all. So when considering the price of home you'd like to purchase you'll need to consider Mello Roos and HOAs, along with all of the normal taxes, mortgage insurance, interest rate, etc.

If you have further questions, please feel to reach out to one of us directly.

Morgan Larson
0 votes
Oliver Wolco…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Mello Roos varies and the best way to find out is by contacting a local real estate professional who can look up the exact amount for a specific house or neighborhood.

I am happy to assist if you have particular homes or areas in mind.


Oliver Wolcott
Senior Broker Associate
SAR Masters Club Life Member

Wolcott Real Estate Group
Paragon Real Estate
DIRECT: (916)833-8943
FAX: (888)205-2492
BRE License # 01722067
0 votes
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Contact a local agent so they can look into it for you. They will need to know the address of the house you are curious about. You can contact me if you still need help with this.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more