How do I find out how many homes were sold during the past 2 months in The Villages, FL. ?

Asked by Ricardo Paras, 77494 Tue Dec 11, 2007

Answers

5
Ken Weber, Agent, The Villages, FL
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello! Homes in The Villages are sold by licensed REALTORS who work for independent real estate companies and the Villages salespeople - who are NOT Realtors. You would need to obtain the number from a Realtor who has access to the MLS plus the Villages. I would be happy to help you anytime. Ken Weber REALTOR, 352-396-0789. kweber@tomgrizzard.com
Viviana Caic…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Jan 9, 2011
You can visit the city's official website and look under the "property appraiser" tab, then go to "property search" while in property search you can search fof homes by address and/or zip code.

A professional realtor can also help you search for this information free of charge!

Matthew, , 32757
Thu Jun 5, 2008
If you contact me at 352-573-9610 I can give you the answer, just give me the zip codes
Brendan, Home Seller, West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2008
Hello Ricardo.

I have a home for sale in West Palm Beach, FL. that may be what you are looking for. Please see the link below.
Mike Kelly, Agent, Fayetteville, AR
Tue Dec 11, 2007
Ricardo,
The easiest way to find out is to ask a local Realtor, who could also answer any other questions you may have.
Mike
Web Reference:  http://www.mikesellsnwa.com