How do I find homes not in Cuyanoga County, Ohio . I want west of cleveland, Ohio

Asked by Nina Neubauer, 07077 Sat Sep 29, 2007

Answers

8
Melanie Stre…, , 44256
Thu Jun 26, 2008
When I am searching for a client and I don't have a specific city, I search using a polygon shape and select an area on the map that the mls provides. I'm happy to send a search your way, just contact me directly @ 330.389.0284. I am out of Medina, Ohio.
Cindy, Home Buyer, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Mon Jun 23, 2008
you can search by zip codes and also cities. or the county you want.
John Wirsing, Agent, Pepper Pike, OH
Thu Jun 12, 2008
The internet offers you the ability to search by price range, community, style of home & amenities that you would like. On my website, I offer school reports & community reports free of charge. If I could be of help to you, please contact me.
Maya Walsh, , Ohio
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Nina,
It sounds like you would be looking to find a home in Lorain County. I would be more than happy to set up a search for you and send it to you via email. When you are in town we could take a look at the properties that would be of interest to you.

Please call me to discuss exactly what you are looking for.
Maya Walsh 440-781-5087

Thanks!!
Web Reference:  http://www.movewithmaya.com
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat Nov 10, 2007
Yes I would say please let us know a bit more specifically what you mean by west. And you can go to the general Howard Hanna website link below and type in the communities and find a list of agents.
Web Reference:  http://www.howardhanna.com
Amanda R. Le…, Agent, Amherst, NY
Thu Nov 8, 2007
Hi Nina,
Your question seems to be asking for the specific areas west of Cuyahoga County. These are from closest to farthest away the following...Lakewood, Rocky River, Bay Village, Avon Lake, Sheffield Lake and Lorain. The list continues but these are withing 30-40 minutes from downtown Cleveland. These communities border Lake Erie and offer boating , fishing, and great beaches.

If you need more detailed information please feel free to call or email me.

Amanda R. Leadbetter Realtor
Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer - Amherst-Lorain Office
Office: 440-988-2001 Cell: 440-670-2258
Email: amandaleadbetter@howardhanna.com
Kim Graczyk…, Agent, Medina, OH
Thu Nov 1, 2007
Call us - The Wallack Team - Serving Northeast Ohio

330-410-0468 or email thewallacks@ohiorealestateconnection.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Oct 1, 2007
Hi Nina,

The link below to our Ohio heat map should be helpful. You can click on the county that you are interested in and then view homes currently for sale there.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative