How do I find an owner finance home?

Asked by Peggy, 97439 Wed Aug 20, 2008

We are offering 15-20 K down, 7% interest, amortization over 30 years, with a balloon pay off in 3 years. We will be happy to do an earlier payoff asap, but if a seller would like to collect the additonal interest for three years we will agree to no early pay off. My husband is taking a job in Tulsa and we are relocating from Oregon. We need to sell a home and two lots here before we are in a position to get conventional financing. Depending on the price of the home, we may not need to even get financing to pay it off. We are looking from 35 to 120-130K. Will consider cosmetic fixers, no structural and are especially fond of vintage homes in Brady Heights, Brookside or some parts of Midtown. We will be in Tulsa 8/27 and 28th and would like to look at some houses. Thanks, Peggy

Answers

3
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Wed Aug 20, 2008
For homes by sale for owner, try Craigslist for the area you are interested in moving to.
With only two days to look in Tulsa, you could search more efficiently by working with a realtor there to coordinate showings for you.
If you like, you can contact Mary Lou Haywood-Catron to arrange an introduction to preferred realtors in Oregon & Tulsa. Her number is 913-266-5609. Tell her Maria Morton referred you.
, , California
Fri Aug 22, 2008
pretty difficult to do these days if you want a bank to take the first
Jim Hemphill, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Fri Aug 22, 2008
Peggy,
Brady Heights currently has one home for sale and the price is 979K, it is The Brady Manision, built in 1920 by Tate Brady. There are some wonderful old home within 2 to 4 blocks of the Manision under 100K Please give me a call next week and maybe we can take a look at them.

Jim Hemphill
9186366876