Home Buying in Middle River>Question Details

Lauralu62, Home Buyer in Middle River, MD

How do I find a realtor to show me all homes in my area/price range? Not just the ones their company isselling

Asked by Lauralu62, Middle River, MD Thu Jun 4, 2009

Answers

6
In addition to the answers you received below, also know that you should sign a DUAL AGENCY agreement (if you agree to it) with a broker/agent if they show you a property that they have listed - even if you already have a Buyer Agency Agreement with the broker/agent. Otherwise, the broker/agent are technically representing the seller when they show you the property bcse they already have a signed listing agreement with that seller.
Personally, I don't care if you buy a home my company has listed or one another company has listed. I get paid either way. If I don't sell you home, well, then I don't get paid. Why would I not show you home?
Most agents, if they are a REALTOR(R) and part of the Multiple Listing Service would show you homes listed with ANY company.
I noticed you also asked about credit affecting your VA loan, I have a great mortgage person who would be able to answer those questions.
Please contact me for more details.
Have a great night!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence
I believe most any agent will do that.
Find yourself a good agent and he/she will be able to show you whatever you want no matter whose listing it is. Interview a few agents and choose one that fits your personality, afterall you will be spending some time together.

Anna
If you have a buyer agent, they will receive a commission from the sale regardless of the company selling. Sign up to have an agent represent YOU. Please check online websites on your own as well. If you notice they are only showing in house listings, ask them why! Only sign with an agent for a week or month if you want to test them out first.