How do I find a realtor that specializes in REO buys/sales who can help me write up my offer for a home? (Northwest Indiana area)

Asked by Sydneyjd, 46410 Fri Jan 1, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Sat Jan 2, 2010
You look for an agent that has a SFR ( Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource ) designation. If you have more questions, you can call 219-791-4785.
0 votes
Debbie Hemph…, Agent, Merrillville, IN
Fri Jan 1, 2010
I can help you find and write up an offer on a REO home. I have worked with HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, as well as other Bank foreclosed homes. I am currently working with a bank from CA listing properties for them. I have been working with REO homes for 10 years and can answer uestions you may have. Give me a call @ 219-746-4098. Thank you, Debbie Hemphill with Moke Realty Inc.
0 votes
Vivian Janka…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Fri Jan 1, 2010
Hi Sydney,
I don't do REO's specifically but I have done some residential REO's. I also have a partner that has done alot of REO's and commercial. My office is also HUD certified and I have done HUD deals also. REO's are sometimes hard to mortgage but not impossible, cash is easier. You can email me and give me the address and I will send the listing information to you and any information I think you may need.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more