How do I find a golf course community in Naples, Florida that is well funded (not going under) & would let me have a small dog with a fenced in yard?

Asked by Sharon J Fisher, Lenexa, KS Wed Aug 13, 2014

Answers

4
Beverly Howe, Agent, Naples, FL
Mon Feb 16, 2015
Hello Mr. Fisher,
By now you may have learned that there are no golfing community in Naples which allow you to have a fence on your property for your dog. This is also true for many gated and deed restricted single family home communities in the Naples area. There are a few gated communities which allow fence. Most often dog owners will need to use the electric fence in golfing or gated communities. Please let me know if you have found a golfing community where you are allowed to have a fence for your dog.

The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker. As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America from REALTOR News.

I am an Exclusive Buyer Broker and owner of the original Florida Buyer Broker. There is no extra/hidden cost or buyer broker agreement for you to obtain my specialized Exclusive Buyer Broker services. Other firms may have fees. Exclusive Buyer Brokers do not list property for sale. So, there is never a conflict of interest between the buyer and the seller. The buyers financial status and motivation to buy remain confidential.

Florida Buyer Broker obtains compensation just like transaction brokers or other agents do. We are paid by the shared cooperating commission built into the property by the seller's listing agent. Builders also compensate exclusive buyer brokers to help buyers choose the best model and lot location to meet the buyers needs and budget. You do not get a new home for less if you choose not to work with an Exclusive Buyer Broker.

On my informative homepage http://www.FloridaBuyerBroker.com you will learn about:

The #1 Mistake Real Estate Buyers Make

21 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make

20 Things the Listing Agent Does Not Tell You about Short Sales

Short Sale Fraud

Foreclosures - the Wild West of Real Estate

Unrealistic Buyer Expectations

Buyer Beware

Toxic Chinese Drywall (A considerable amount of Chinese Drywall was used in the Estero area)

Link to the REALTOR® data base system to search homes in Collier and Lee counties.

I have been licensed to sell real estate in Southwest Florida since 1981. In 1993 I decided to become an Exclusive Buyer Broker. In 1998 I opened my own exclusive buyer broker firm.

I am friendly and easy to talk too.

When you are getting ready to make one of the most significant investments of your life, ask Beverly Howe first!

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC, CNE, EBA, SRES, ACCRS
Florida Buyer Broker
Owner - Exclusive Buyer Broker
Certified Negotiation Expert
1031 Exchange Specialist
Certified International Property Specialist
Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute
Senior Residential Specialist
Email: broker@floridabuyerbroker.com
Local Direct: 239-269-2766
Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Drive the communities and see who is selling homes in those communities and call one of them and ask them to help you in your home search. Let them know your concerns and they will be able to assist you to the communities that will best suit your needs.
Shaun Garry, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Aug 20, 2014
I am going to be honest, its going to be tough to find a golf community that will allow you to have a fenced in yard because almost all planned communities have restrictions against fences - I know because I have a small dog and I really wanted a fence when I was looking for a home in Naples.

You can definitely have a house with an enclosed outdoor living area (which is what my dog and cat love) and a golf course.

If you really want to look, I can help by searching all listings with golf courses Naples to see if we can find one that allows fences.

Send me an email if you want me to try.

Shaun M. Garry, JD.
Personal.Professional.
Phone: 239.449.0252
http://www.everythingnaples.com
Shaun@everythingnaples.com
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Aug 15, 2014
Your best option is to contact and use a Realtor that specializes in Golf Course communities. They will know which ones are well funded and which ones maybe experiencing problems. It's required that you get a copy of the financials for every community if you are making an offer too.