Stephan, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

How do I figure out what home I can afford in Miramar?

Asked by Stephan, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

3
Manny Aguilar, , Miami Lakes, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2007
Everyone says a mortgage broker to see if you can afford the home..
That not always the answer; a Mortgage Broker can help you get into a home if your credit is not so good.
If you are “A” paper go to a Bank or "A" Paper Lender.
If you are “B or "C” paper a lender may be able to help if you have 5% to 20% down and good employment in order to get a good deal.
If you are “C” Paper a mortgage broker is the way to go.
I am a Realtor and Mortgage broker, but I never broker “A" or "B” paper if I can save my client money.
I refer them to an "A" paper lender like Wells Fargo at Keyes Morgage. it save my client money.
In closing make sure you get a written Good faith Estimate prior to applying for a mortgage.

Best Regards

The Keyes Home Team
Manny A.
Web Reference:  http://www.keyes-mimai.com
Dorina Lipov…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Thu Feb 26, 2015
It will be my pleasure to help you figuring out what price range you should look at.
Feel free to contact me directly at:( 954) 614-4274 cell or via email Dorina@ReFloridaHomes.com
I look forward to hear back from you. Have a great day!
Meryl Koslow, Agent, Miramar, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
It is always best to work with a qualified mortgage broker who has a reputation for honesty and integrity and who has helped people with their credit. It is very disappointing to shop in one price range only to discover you cannot afford it. Using aqualified mortgage broker assures you this will not happen.