How do I contact Bank of America's real estate fraud investigation division for the Los Angeles area?

Asked by Karen Thelin, Sherman Oaks, CA Sun Sep 26, 2010

Answers

6
Dorene Slavitz’s answer
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Nov 9, 2010
Dear Karen,
Please speak to the broker in your office about this ethics issue. The agent can be brought up on ethics charges with the board,but you will need evidence and the support of the legal department in your brokerage.
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Sep 27, 2010
have you looked on their website for a contact to their fraudd department? I know there is one for e-mail fraud. they can probably direct you. Congratulations for stepping up and doing something.
Karen Thelin, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Sun Sep 26, 2010
I called the deputy district attorney for real estate fraud in L.A. He told me not to bother with asset management, but to contact the Bank of America's fraud investigation division for the L.A. area. I'm having difficulty finding their office and a contact person. I've called B of A numerous times and have nobody has been able to point me in the right direction.
Cricket Yee, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Sun Sep 26, 2010
Try calling the foreclosure department number. Maybe you can find out who the asset manager was.
Karen Thelin, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Sun Sep 26, 2010
A REO listing where the listing agent did not present my client's offer to the Bank in order to double end the commission. My client's offer was the highest offer submitted and almost $40k more than the accepted offer.
Cricket Yee, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Sun Sep 26, 2010
As pertains to real estate? Or some other issue?