Answers

6
Phillip Madi…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jul 29, 2014
As Realtors we are limited from discussing this information. I would recommend checking the areas out for yourself, or possibly checking out sites like Zipskinny that give some of this information
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Wed Aug 20, 2014
Once of your most reliable sources is the US Census Bureau.

http://www.census.gov/topics/population.html
Jean Pasvar, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Jul 21, 2014
Frisco, Texas a great place to live and play.

But, to answer your question I would have to ask you How long is a piece of strings?
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Mon Jul 21, 2014
You may want to try the US Census website for info you are seeking.
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jul 9, 2014
Agree with Dan. As realtors, we are not allowed to discuss or disclose demographic. All I can say is that Frisco is a wonderful place to live in!

Susie Kay
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Wed Jul 9, 2014
Demographic information can be found in various sites. Fair Housing laws prevent Real Estate Professionals from providing a direct answer to this. Enter the name of the city and Demographics into a search engine and see what you find.
Thank You for your response but Demographic sites only give me numbers. It doesn't inform me of ignorant discrimination or racism. For me, I'm use to it but I don't want to subject my children to it. Do you have a website for that?
Flag Thu Jul 17, 2014