How come no agents ever list the HOA's or Park Fee's when listing a home for sale??? It's a turn off when looking at a MH in a nice area.

Asked by carsnmar, Tampa, FL Fri Aug 16, 2013

Answers

2
Andrea Docke…, Agent, Lakeland, FL
Sun Aug 18, 2013
I do list it in the MLS system. I do not think that trulia or other websites transfer all the information when they pick up the listings out of MLS.
Cedrick OHara, Agent, Lakeland, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
When looking at rentals of single family home, the HOA fees are usually taken care of by the home owner. However with that being said when renting condos or townhomes there could be a Rental app for the HOA that needs to be approved and paid for by the tenants as well. This sometimes can be a deal breaker as well. But if this is the perfect place and it fit your needs and you can see the value in the community for yourself and your family pay the fee and enjoy your new place.
You missed the question. She and now I am asking why no HOA FEE IS GIVEN ON FOR SALE, NOT FOR RENT, LISTINGS. Some do have them listed, but not many. So, answer please.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013